A Colored-in Butterfly

Over the weekend I took lots of pictures of frogs, toads, and turtles. Before sharing those pictures with you, here is my first attempt at coloring in one of the pictures that I have already shared; the Mourning Cloak Butterfly: 

Butterfly

I'm quite pleased with it! 

Here are some blurry pictures of the same picture with different frames. This is me experimenting with the impact of different color backgrounds for this picture. All quite rough, using scraps of colors already available in the apartment. And the pictures are blurry (sorry about that) because I just quickly took a picture with my camera without bothering to change the lens and holding the camera above...Well, let's just say that I wasn't trying for perfection! 

Butterfly



Which frame do you prefer? Or is there another color which would work better as the frame? 

Comments

  1. I like both the white and blue frames but prefer the blue one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Dikte. I like the sparkle in the blue one.

      Delete

Post a Comment